Please bring your cat(s) to the cattery in a named secure carry crate.
Owners are required to present a Certificate of a current F3 vaccination on admission. F4 or F5 preferred. Please check with your vet. We cannot accept your pet without a certificate of vaccination.
Please insure that your animals have been wormed and treated for fleas. This helps us to maintain a healthy environment for your animals.
Please let us know if your cat has been in contact with any infectious disease within the preceding few weeks of admission. Please advise us of any current condition that we need to know about in order to care appropriately for your cat.
What we provide
- A range of natural and commercial foods
- Heating in winter and cooling in summer
- Play time. All cats in single units will have turns in the play area.
- We supply igloos in winter and baskets in summer
What to bring
- a blanket from home (your cats own bedding from home is welcome, please ensure that it comes in washed and clean)
- favorite toy
- special food / treats
- Medications, in originally prescribed containers (a small fee applies)
- Please name all belongings.